I’ve been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks to the amazing Traci Kenworth who passed on this award to me. I’m very flattered!!!!
1. Currently, my students have managed to give me whatever creeping crud they’ve been passing around. I’m so thrilled they decided to share over the holidays.
2. I love aquariums. I will go out of my way on a roadtrip to stay somewhere with one I want to see.
3. I am nearly thirty and I still sleepwalk. This is proven because I wake up with strange bruises and things like the door to my room being shut. When I was in college, my roommate once woke to find her desk chair pushed in under her lofted bed. Creepy, right?
4. I just bought a motorcycle. My friends are all convinced I will now find the love of my life in a biker bar and his name will be Larry or Crusher. They want to take me out and outfit me in leather for the occasion.
5. I will watch any retelling of any fairy tale, no matter how bad the movie. And believe me, I’ve seen some REALLY bad ones.
6. I want to write horror, when in reality horror movies/books scare the crap out of me. I know I’m on the right track when my own imagination gives me the heebie-jeebies.
7. I have the most awesome crit group in the world.
8. I recently went and took the exam to get an extra endorsement on my teaching license. I passed the test with a 194/200. I was pretty psyched. (Not that I intend to give up my current job anytime soon. But its good to have a backup, especially when you teach an elective.)
Traci has already given the award to the eight people I’d give it to. So I shall leave it at that and thank her, and the YAFF ladies, again! You’re awesome!